cvsreport-devel

Re: [cvsreport-devel] cvsreport 0.3.4 released

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: [cvsreport-devel] cvsreport 0.3.4 released
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:40:24 +0100

* Vincent Caron <address@hidden> [2003-11-13 19:04]:

> this is mainly a feature release. The new Net::SMTP support has not
> been widely tested, but it's highly demanded and this release will serve
> the purpose of testing ! It has not been tested on Perl 5.6, and I
> expect Perl 5.0 to be not supported right now. Please send bug reports.

Debian release 0.3.4-1 has been uploaded to the unstable distribution.  The
cvsreport package depends now on libnet-perl and "command = internal" is
the default in the mail section of the configuration.  I have not test the
new Net::SMTP feature, but I hope that my changes will help in the testing
of it.  If it makes the package buggy, it will be easy to revert to the
previous situation (i.e. "command = mail").

--
Rafael