cvsreport-devel

Re: [cvsreport-devel] Suggestion

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [cvsreport-devel] Suggestion
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 14:32:04 +0100

Dario Andres Susman wrote:
Greetings,

I started to use the script and I would like to make a suggestion. Is there a way to pass the script with a list of the modules you want to checkout?
Something like a 'cvsreport -m module1,module2'.

Hola,

If you mean 'to report on specific modules when used as mail-on-commit', then use commitinfo filter for that purpose (the 'ALL' can be replaced by a regular expression).

If you mean 'to report on specific modules when used as a history tool', this feature is planned, as well as selection of specific branches. This will maybe get into a generalized filter (user/module/branch...)