cwriter-fr

[Cwriter-fr] extinct goddamn

From: Gertie Franklin
Subject: [Cwriter-fr] extinct goddamn
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 22:02:42 -0400

And men, fascinated somehow by this strangeeloquence from a little boy, bought.
ByGod, I hate you, for you stink a mile off. Heread now rapidly and easily; he read romantic and adventurousnovels, with a tearing hunger. I dont know what you mean, she said angrily.
G-g-go on, you c-c-can sell em this afternoon.
G-g-go on, you c-c-can sell em this afternoon. Eliza, recollective and hurt at what hadbeen said, worked on. I cant see that that makes much difference to us, said he. Whats going to become of you when your old fathers dead andgone? Remorseful food stuck vengefully inEugenes throat.
Whats going to become of you when your old fathers dead andgone?
Then hewould take off his apron, put on his coat, and say, to thedawdling, expectant boy: Come on.
Remorseful food stuck vengefully inEugenes throat. This was forboth Gant and Eliza the base of worth. Dearest, dearest, she whispered, and he saw her face was wet withtears.
Eliza, recollective and hurt at what hadbeen said, worked on. I dont know what you mean, she said angrily. Its no disgrace for a boy to do a little honestwork, and no one thinks so. Eugene wanted the two things all men want: he wanted to be loved,and he wanted to be famous.
Ive a goodnotion to send him off to school. Good day, boys, he would answer kindly, absently. Good day, boys, he would answer kindly, absently. You know, he ought to have oneevery month or so. Youll remember the old man, then, he would say.
Out there, he gestured briefly to the West. And this was the opinion people had ofhim.
No one ever did anything for me, he howled. By God, Ill pay forit, if you dont want to spend the money.
This was forboth Gant and Eliza the base of worth.
What are you trying to do with your kid, mama?
He loathed the work with a deadly, aninexplicable loathing.
Youll remember the old man, then, he would say. Oh, my God, answered Ben, turning his lean, gray, bitter, bumpyface up toward his listening angel. Its no disgrace for a boy to do a little honestwork, and no one thinks so.
All right, Christopher Columbus, continued Luke, good-humoredly. And it was as the smiling hustler that he wanted to be known.
I dont know what you mean, she said angrily. And this was the opinion people had ofhim.