cwriter-fr

[Cwriter-fr] tongue twister smelly

From: Mima Wilder
Subject: [Cwriter-fr] tongue twister smelly
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:34:42 +0300

And I think I might manage if I were given a trial.
And Bertine replied: Inever saw anything like it. I was riding out on the East Kingston roadyesterday afternoon.
Griffithssat and leaning over her at once began to purr. And it takes a little time, of course, to get anywhere inany business these days.
Youre right, I know, said Clyde placatingly, for he was stillhoping for this hinted-at promotion. Ill just have Nadine lay extra plates at this end. Griffiths, who took no end of satisfaction in the graceand rank of her own home in this street. But itseems to me youre making a pretty long night of it, arent you? It would reflect more handsomely on the Griffiths endof the family and please his son more, maybe.
And, if necessary, let him go homeon full pay until you find something for him.
No, sir, I never have, answered Clyde, but so nervous that healmost stuttered.
Oh, I like it very much, he observed, exerting himself to becongenial and to smile.
Mother has been saying that you werecoming to call one of these days.
Other people before him have worked down there andit hasnt hurt them. Well, now, that sounds a little better, replied Gilbert crisplyand more graciously. Bella is not here just now orGilbert, either, but then they will be soon, I believe. Not the same thing, insisted Gilbertsharply. All the treesand flowers will be in bloom then and you can see how really niceit is. I knew they were somewhere inthe building, but I didnt know just where. Yes, sir, I guess thats true, too, he commented. Bella, observed Samuel Griffiths, heavily, noting Clyde stillstanding, your cousin, Clyde. Now, Ill tell you what else I want you to do.
I hope youre not driving that car as fast as usual, complainedhis mother. Just be seated for a moment, went on Gilbert. Griffithsapproaching him, a bland and angular and faded-looking woman. What had been the nature of his fathers work inKansas City?
Hemight see to it, for instance, that his father heard onlyunfavorable things about him. Suddenly the two girls declaring they must go, they took themselvesoff.
It contained so many handsome pieces of furniture and suchrich rugs and hangings.
Oh, I dont mean that, returned his son, ignoring Clyde entirely. It must be so, at least if hewished to keep his place here.
Also that we will never have any troublein so far as you are concerned. Apart fromhis father, perhaps, there was no one here to whom he offered anyreverence.
And with only fifteen dollars aweek to live on. Theressome doings over at the Bridgemans. Thats the trouble with people who dont know. Then you keep up a correspondence with her, do you?