cwriter-fr

[Cwriter-fr] urge discouraged

From: Theobald Wills
Subject: [Cwriter-fr] urge discouraged
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:59:40 +0200

Elsings flat bosom, grinned suddenlyand, bowing, made his exit.
Merriwether had also been Rhett Butlers hostess on severaloccasions.
I think we agreed on the occasion of our first meeting that youwere no lady at all.
Whenever he came to town, there was a feminine fluttering.
Heretofore she had never bothered tocontrol her temper except in Ellens presence. Stop, UnclePeter, youre driving past my house!
Any man who does not think our Causeis just and holy should be hanged!
Aunt Pittys fat mouth popped openand Uncle Peter turned to stare.
Oh, if you are going to be hateful and rude enough to bring thatup again!
Scarlett silently agreed with Aunt Pitty.
If the people who started wars didnt make them sacred, who wouldbe foolish enough to fight?
Lawd, Miss Melly, doan cry hyah on Peachtree Street, groanedUncle Peter, hastening his horses pace.
He meantexactly what Captain Butler meant, only he didnt say it in a rudeway.
And he wore these garments with a still more elegant air as thoughunaware of their glory. The monotonous rows ofsoldiers graves at Oakland Cemetery stretched longer every day. Aunt Pittyalways felt that she needed a male protector when Rhett Butler wasin the house.
And so theres no necessity for broken bric-a-brac.
And he wore these garments with a still more elegant air as thoughunaware of their glory.
Then she couldhave scorched him with hot words. How did that littlerabbit ever get up spunk enough to stand up to old ladyMerriwether? Ashley wrote me that we should not be fighting the Yankees. But do you think you should have saidthat about Ashley? Halfway down she began singing When This Cruel WarIs Over. Then she couldhave scorched him with hot words. He insulted us all and the Confederacy too, said Mrs. They were likely to propose in threeor four months. She is one of the very few kind, sincereand unselfish persons I have ever known. During the months when the town accepted him, Scarlett had beenunder no illusions about him.
There had already been minor scandals about those holdinggovernment contracts. Merriwether were only alive, hed tend to him!