cybop-developers

[cybop-developers] File Cleanup

From: Christian Heller
Subject: [cybop-developers] File Cleanup
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 06:23:26 +0100

Hi Enrico,
Hi All,

some mixed questions:

1 cyboi.sln

I found the file "cyboi.sln" in the project root directory,
which is for Visual Studio C.

Does it perhaps help with solving the "includes" issue?

Or can it be removed?
Or should we move it to "ide/" or "ide/visualstudio/"?
Or should we leave it where it is for now?

2 libtool

Does anybody know what the file "libtool" is used for?
I don't remember. It is mentioned in INSTALL, however.
Was it needed for the autotools and may be removed?
Or is it needed for Visual Studio? What else?

3 .clang-format

Does the file ".clang-format" have to be in the project root directory?
Could it possibly be moved to either "ide/" or "tools/"?
(Only necessary, if not causing too many troubles.)

Regards
Christian