daredevils-devel

[Daredevils-devel] honeymoon

From: Wat Orozco
Subject: [Daredevils-devel] honeymoon
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 04:15:54 +0200

At first this gave rise to only very slight reaction. A small but by no means an unimportant difference.
Sailors came in motor-lorriesand called on us to rise in revolt.
In our small circle we discussed the project of forming a new party.
I was destined toexperience it that very night. All three replies received the approval of all present. For a long time there had been something in the air which wasindefinable and repulsive.
Here I waspresented with an opportunity of speaking before quite a large audience. I had not cried since the day that I stood beside my mothers grave.
It was a small pamphlet of which this worker was theauthor. He madeother similarly extravagant statements. But such great men are only the Marathon runners ofhistory.
I spent only the night at the quarterswhere I lodged.
We heard a great dealamong various units at the front.
My first thought was that this outbreak of high treason was only a localaffair. The position of the constructive political philosopher is quitedifferent. And was I supposed to become a member of such a club? The important question is whetheran idea is fundamentally right or not. I was glad whenFeder finally came to a close. All ideas and ideals, all teaching and all knowledge, must serve theseends.
I was ordered to attend this meeting and report onthe situation.
But I had never before heard of this restaurant.
In November the general tension increased.