daredevils-devel

[Daredevils-devel] crossfire unfortunate

From: Algernon Belcher
Subject: [Daredevils-devel] crossfire unfortunate
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:44:51 +0900

Your faithful Waziri will rejoice indeed with the coming ofthat moment, said Usula.
One of the askari saw him and recognized him as Esteban.
In all the world there is no otherlike him, no other like Tarzan of the Apes.
The chances are that he could use arifle no better than he uses his spear and arrows. Kraski had not spoken, but had sat with eyes upon theground, listening to the others.
The Bolgani have taken them away, cried the woman.
A similar accident has befallen me, said Esteban. And by working them in shifts we willtravel much faster and there will be no grumbling. Im sick of all this grousin, said Throck. I should not besurprised if he were watching us this minute. No, she said, we mustnot think or speak of anything of that kind.
We havent a chance in the world,she said. Where game is plentiful we will hunt and rest. They came,then, and threatened and tortured our people, until at lastthe warriors told them all. He said that he hadkilled one of your number who had dared to call himselfTarzan of the Apes.
And by working them in shifts we willtravel much faster and there will be no grumbling. I should not besurprised if he were watching us this minute.
I should not besurprised if he were watching us this minute. Shut up, growled Throck, or well have forty-threethousand pounds more to divide.
I haint nohigh-brow, I haint nothin but a pug. Throck is right, said Kraski, quickly, weve beenmuddling long enough. Stow the guff, Dick, roared Peebles; it wasnt nobodysfault, as far as I can see. The idea is his; thats the reason I know, replied Kraski. You vouldkill vun of your friends to get more money. With equal easewill he carry the corpse through the trees of the forest,far above the ground. Now, thought the ape-man, let them guess who slew theirfellow if they can.
Fifty stalwart Waziri stepped into viewfrom the concealing verdure of the surrounding jungle.
Throck is right, said Kraski, quickly, weve beenmuddling long enough.
He said that he hadkilled one of your number who had dared to call himselfTarzan of the Apes.
Slowly they filed through thegate way and disappeared from sight. Do not shoot, cautioned Esteban, or we shall slay youall. I should not besurprised if he were watching us this minute.
There, said the girl, with a sigh of relief, I believethat we can see light ahead at last.
I vill say it myself dot tings look brighter, saidBluber.