daredevils-devel

[Daredevils-devel] Receivables clerk - part-time opening with a foreign

From: Jimmy Graig OgXHg
Subject: [Daredevils-devel] Receivables clerk - part-time opening with a foreign investment company uOE
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:08:50 -0500

   Dear Sir/Madam,

  I am writing to inquire if you might be interested in part-time employment
with our company.

  Renaissance Capital Advisors Ltd. (RCA, Ltd.) based in Moscow, Russia is
looking for energetic and committed individuals to fill the part-time
receivables clerk position in the United States. As a receivables clerk, you
will be in charge of processing and facilitating investment funds transfers
initiated by our US clients under the supervision of the regional manager. A
perfect candidate should be a good communicator who is also comfortable with
numbers. College education or basic administrative experience is a plus.

  No relocation is required from a successful candidate. This opening is a
great opportunity for those looking for a reasonable trade-off between income
and work load, such as senior citizens or self-employed individuals.

 RCA, Ltd. is a registered investment advisor offering hedge fund research and
due diligence and investment trust management to qualified investors and high
net worth individuals looking for absolute returns. We focus exclusively on
managing multi-manager portfolios of hedge funds. For more information on our
company, please visit us online at www.renaissance-advisors.com %RD_SP[1-7]

  The position is commission-based, and it will typically take up to 6 hours
per week to fulfill your duties. You should be able to perform your duties
during regular business hours. Your core responsibility will be to receive the
investment funds from our clients into your designated bank account, reconcile
the payments if required and transfer specified funds into our managed
investment accounts. You will be in charge of contacting your bank in order to
obtain transfer status information, confirmations and account activity reports
to be provided to your supervisor, as well as handling daily communications
with your bank. You will be receiving a 2% commission from the gross amount of
each transfer that is made into your designated account (for instance, if
$10,000 is credited into your account, you will be retaining a commission of
$200). Your commission is available immediately, so there is no need to wait
for the payroll check in the end of the month.

   From the tax aspect, you will be paying your income tax, either as an
individual or as a business entity, calculated as a percentage of the
commissions received for fulfilling your duties.

   You will be receiving the investment funds from our clients via secure
electronic Wire transfer used by major US banks for funds and securities
settlement. This means that no funds will be deposited into your account unless
the transaction is reviewed and confirmed both by the remitting and recipient
banks. Thus, there is no operational risk on your end. You will never be
required to cash a check or engage in any other financially risky activity.

 In order to qualify for the position, you must be a permanent US resident aged
21 and above. It is recommended that you set up a separate bank account for the
receivables service (a list of preferred banks is available); however, you may
also use an existing account. Since most communication with your supervisor
will be via email/fax/phone, you should have full-time access to these
facilities.

    To apply for this position or to make an inquiry, please email us at
address@hidden Please use the following vacancy code in the header of your
email: RCUSA. Also, please do not forget to include your contact information
(phone and email) in your message.

                                             IaXJSqzOitVNPaGgAAWiEPhHmnYxOnQ