dataexplorer-help

Re: [Dataexplorer-help] alighnemt of information in "digital" tab - SkyR

From: Igor K
Subject: Re: [Dataexplorer-help] alighnemt of information in "digital" tab - SkyRC MC3000
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 22:48:17 +0300

Hello,

I have a need to re-arrange the alignment in the "digital" tab from vertical to horisontal. I know that it can be done, just don't know how. Tried googling, making some experiments but no use.

This is the current layout (not what I am after)

https://i.imgur.com/MRKmMrZ.png

And this is a piture of the layour I want to see for the "digital" tab

https://i.imgur.com/nkiSJX6.png

Thank you