dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] Dazuko-1.1.2-pre2 available

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] Dazuko-1.1.2-pre2 available
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:35:04 +0100

Hi,

I have added the patch from Andre Duclos to Dazuko. This gives Dazuko support for devfs. I am currently testing this to make sure it is ok. I am not expecting any problems. Once my tests are complete, I will release this officially as 1.1.2.

The abstraction layer work that I was doing got pretty ugly. I need something cleaner. I have decided to implement cascading first before I do the abstraction layer. I have already had some requests from developers that need this. Cascading will allow multiple applications to use Dazuko at the same time.

There seems to be an increase in interest in Dazuko these days. Great! It was also nice to see the write-up in Linux Magazine about it. :)

John Ogness