dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] SuSE 9.1 and dazuko 2.0.4-pre2, success, anyone?

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] SuSE 9.1 and dazuko 2.0.4-pre2, success, anyone?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:41:40 +0200

Tikka, Sami wrote:
Has anyone had luck in getting the instructions at
http://www.dazuko.org/faq.shtml#14 to work?

Yes, me.

I have tried them but no success. I can only run dazuko with my SuSE 9.1 if I
add "selinux=0 capability=0" to the kernel command line.

I'm using the 2.6.4-52-default kernel. Should I find a newer kernel or some
other update? I have a clean system installed from a suse dvd-rom.

What do you mean by "no success". Are you unable to load dazuko? Are you unable to load capability? Are you able to load them both but the applications that depend on them don't work? Which applications? Dazuko example program, bind? Are there error messages? What are they?

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer