dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] SuSE 9.1 (with capabilities)

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] SuSE 9.1 (with capabilities)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:12:21 +0200

Christoph Hanslik wrote:
It is working now with named and xntpd, what had been the problem on my server.

Great! :)

But I just had a first view, example.c still only reports "OPEN" events ...

With this version you will also get ON_EXEC events. However ON_CLOSE events are still a way off. I am not sure if this will be possible with LSM because LSM does not have hooks for close(). This problem will be fixed with DazukoFS, but that is still a ways away.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer