dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] 2.1.0-pre6 posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] 2.1.0-pre6 posted
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 20:23:46 +0200

Hi,

Another pre-release for 2.1.0 has been posted. This is expected to be the final pre-release for 2.1.0. This version introduces functions for retrieving version information about the kernel module and interface. See the example_c/example.c code for an example of how to use it.

See the CHANGELOG for a complete list of new changes.

I consider this version to be very stable and will begin preparing the website documentation for 2.1.0 and encourage the various language-binding maintainers to update their code to match the complete 2.1.0 interface. Unless I receive bug reports, there will not be any more changes to the kernel module or interface before the 2.1.0 release.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer