dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] dazuko-3.0.0 limitation about real file name

From: Saurabh Suman
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] dazuko-3.0.0 limitation about real file name
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:39:50 +0530

Limitation of dazuko-3.0.0
Dazuko does not report a real file name associated with the file access event.
The anti-virus I use requires the actual file name to be written on its socket
and it scans the file and returns the result on client socket.
Even if I overcome the problem, there remain few issues that is difficult to
solve with this limitation
1. Quarantining the infected file.
2. Marking the file infected for future access.

Can some one one suggest me to the technique to solve the problems?
Subscribe to MicroWorld's free security newsletter @
http://www.mwti.net/support/newsletter_subscribe.asp