dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] Patch 4/5

From: Lino Sanfilippo
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] Patch 4/5
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:46:22 +0100

John Ogness wrote:
On 2010-07-08, Lino Sanfilippo <address@hidden> wrote:
This patch fixes a missing cleanup in cases where an error occurs
after an event has already been assigned to a group.  Before an
event has not been put back to the "todo" list properly (the
list_del() for the working list was missing) and also was not put
back in cases of error in dazukofs_group_read().

Thank you for pointing this out. The latest version (3.1.4-rc1) fixes
this issue

The issue is still there. Have a look at claim_event() where we do:
- remove item from todo list
- put item on working list

If something fails afterwards we call unclaim_event() and only do:
- put item back on todo list

Removing the item from the working list in unclaim_event() is still missing...

Regards,
Lino

Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Tjark Auerbach
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Tettnang
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 630992
ALLGEMEINE GESCHÄFTSBEDINGUNGEN
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen
(AGB). Sie finden sie in der jeweils gültigen Fassung
im Internet unter http://www.avira.com/de/standard-terms-conditions-business-de