dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.4 released, Dazuko 2.3.9 released

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.4 released, Dazuko 2.3.9 released
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 14:18:45 +0100

Hi,

I have released DazukoFS 3.1.4. At the request of Lino Sanfilippo the
recent patch to make read calls restartable across signals has been
reverted.

I have also released Dazuko 2.3.9. This includes a patch from Jaroslav
Suchanek to add support support for FreeBSD 8.

This is my final email as maintainer of the Dazuko project. The
Savannah resources and the wiki-based website will still be
available. If anyone wishes to become maintainer of this project,
please post to one of the Dazuko mailing lists.

Over the past 9 years I had a lot of fun and learned a lot about
development together with the free software community. I thank
everyone that helped me over the years. Dazuko has come a long way
from its original 1.0.0 version.

I am happy to see that there is now an official userspace interface
for file access control in mainline Linux: Fanotify. I hope that the
Dazuko community is able to embrace this new interface and also work
together with the Linux community to improve it further.

John Ogness

--
(no longer) Dazuko Maintainer