dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] Dazuko-devel Digest, Vol 94, Issue 1

From: Jonathan Dumke
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] Dazuko-devel Digest, Vol 94, Issue 1
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:29:24 +0200

Hi, dear List.
The project seems to be sleeping.
Now I try to wake it up again.
First I say: I can not maintain it, but I'm willting to contribute.

Hence I see the following other problems:
1. The is#nt any source-repo anywhere.
2. The Codebase ist too old.

But I also see possebilities get live back in it:
A. Basic functionality of dazuko is comperable to AuFs or unionfs, but less complex. B. The fanotify-kernelinterface opens new ways for using dazuko on demand, no more need to add it to fstab.

So dear community, make it happen and get dazuko it's personal resurrection.

Jonathan Dumke