dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] error in compiling pre8

From: Holger Wansing
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] error in compiling pre8
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:52:01 +0200

Hello John,

> > I tried pre8 today, and got this error:
> > (I have pre7 running successfully with this
> > kernel and system configuration, so no real problem here,
> > but maybe you want to know about this error.
> > This is a Debian Sarge with a 2.6.12 kernel patched with
> > software-suspend2. Config attached.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out. There was a bug in the configure
> script. It has been fixed for 2.1.0-pre9. Please try the new
> pre-release.

Yes, pre9 works.

BTW, that's only cosmetic I think, but I realized for longer time
that the lsmod command shows the wrong number of with dazuko
registered
applications, that is it shows the doubled quantity:

I normally use dazuko with antivir for linux and have configured
to use 3 scan daemons (avguard status says "(running with 3 daemons)"
and lsmod says

Module                  Size  Used by
dazuko                 54816  6

To figure out if this is a problem of antivir, I tried the example_c
and there was the same: I had antivir stopped, started example_c
(which should appear as one application I think, or am I wrong?)
and lsmod says "used by 2".

This only for your interest. Thanks

Greetings
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 1.0.4-claws
        under Debian GNU LINUX 3.1 Sarge -- Now stable!
                Registered LinuxUser #311290
                        Spam filtering powered by Spamassassin.org