dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Fedora 8 and Dazuko Still not working

From: bob J .
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Fedora 8 and Dazuko Still not working
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 01:46:48 -0500

I have followed the steps and I still can not get it to work. I have tried all
combinations of your suggestiosn and John's:

1) I did only what Helmut suggested. Result: example_c did not workand module
did not load

2) I did just what John suggested. Result confidure did not work

3) I applied both Helmut's and John's suggestions.
Results:
exaple.c worked

insmod sent out 2 messages and did not return. The messages were:
Kernel: Oops: 0003 [1] SMP
Kernel: CR2: fffffff8126f7d0

modprobe dazuko returns Modules not found

rmmod dszuko returns Module in use

Bob