dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Compilation of dazuko 2.3.5 failed on kernel 2.6.25.5

From: Rhaddamant
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Compilation of dazuko 2.3.5 failed on kernel 2.6.25.5
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:10:39 +0300

John Ogness wrote:
On 2008-07-10, Rhaddamant <address@hidden> wrote:
the patch works fine, i did tests with Avira & Klamav.
just 2 remarks:

1. applying the patch gives:
The next patch would create the file security/Kconfig.orig,
which already exists!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.

Yes, this is because the patch includes something it shouldn't. It
wants to create a Kconfig.orig. I should remove it from the patch.

2. Apparmor
i apply the makefiles before and after patching in relation to
Apparmor Apparmor is engaged by default on openSUSE 11.0 fresh
installation and is recommended for use with some applications, for
example http://en.opensuse.org/Skype_HOWTO#Security

On the Dazuko downloads page I've added a link for a special openSUSE
patch. It should take care of the 2 remarks here. Could you give it a
try?

John Ogness

works fine

Ivayllo