dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] The API to get the specified status of process

From: Lino Sanfilippo
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] The API to get the specified status of process
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:47:12 +0200

锋 wrote:
 Dear Admin:

In dazuko-2.3.7,I can set mask DAZUKO_ON_OPEN、DAZUKO_ON_EXEC to get the status of process.But I could not get the specified status of the process in dazukofs-3.0.0 .So I want to know the API whick I can used to get the specified status of process.

    Thank You!

    Sincerely yours.

Hi,

dazukofs does only support ON OPEN file access interception. Thus there is no need (and possibility) to specify
an event mask in the recent versions.
The next dazukofs "Avira mods" will very likely contain a dazukofs that does also support OnClose() notification. Please check the future antivir unix guard releases for these mods.

Regards,
Lino Sanfilippo

Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Tjark Auerbach
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Tettnang
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 630992
ALLGEMEINE GESCHÄFTSBEDINGUNGEN
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen
(AGB). Sie finden sie in der jeweils gültigen Fassung
im Internet unter http://www.avira.de/agb