dbpack-general

Re: [Dbpack-general] Unable to download

From: John Harrold
Subject: Re: [Dbpack-general] Unable to download
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:27:39 -0400

Sometime in June Luis Pedro assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Hi there,
|    I'm trying to download the dbpack from the CVS server (cvs -z3
| -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dbpack co
| dbpack.2003.09.06) but I'm getting a time out error from the server....
|    Os there any other place from where I can download the packege?
|
|    Thanks very much for the help
|
| all the best
|
| Luis Pedro

hey luis,

try this:

cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dbpack co dbpack.2003.09.06

Savannah was cracked a while back, and since then i think they require you
to have an account and upload your public key.

if that doesn't work i've put a tarball here:

http://sage.che.pitt.edu/~harrold/tmp/dbpack.tar.gz

if you have any questions let me know.

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
  gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E