dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] We respect their heritage, we respect their history, we respec

From: Stewart Ranald
Subject: [Dcc-dev] We respect their heritage, we respect their history, we respect their traditions.
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:40:27 +0200

piccolo
And my message to the Iranian people is we have no beef with the Iranian people.
We respect your opinion. But the main principle underlying all this is the respect of the Iraqi borders and the internal affairs of Iraq.
These are not outrageous challenges. In other words, this is a sophisticated operation to get a unifying army stood up.
And all these are victories that are victories with the principles that we believe in.
This image is a work of a sailor or employee of the U.
And that's why I appreciate him coming over from Iraq so that we could have a face-to-face visit. And the biggest loser is the Iraqi citizen. All that does is set people up for unrealistic expectations. The accusations were investigated and found to be false, the case has been handed over to the district attorney's office. The national unity government is a government formed of all the entities that participated in it.
The choice is theirs to make.
And I think participating in the government is a responsibility and it's a mutual commitment, and those who participate in this government need to bear responsibilities. But I also have said that the goal is a country that can defend, sustain, and govern itself.
It's very important for the American people to understand that most Muslim mothers want their children to grow up in peace, and they're interested in peace.
I believe that there is more training to be done.
Sadr and the Sadrists are just one component that participate in the parliament or in the government.
A safe haven in Iraq, a country that has got a lot of resources, would be very dangerous for America. I first want to thank His Majesty King Abdullah for his gracious hospitality.
Bush reaches out to Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki Thursday, Nov. Isn't it interesting that the radicals and extremists fear democracy so much that they're willing to kill innocent people?
The first thing that gives me confidence is that he wants responsibility.
After all, one of his most important jobs is to provide security for the Iraqi people.
No question it's a violent society right now. One of our goals is to deny safe haven for al Qaeda in Iraq, and the Maliki government expects us and wants us to provide that vital part of security.
Hold on for a minute. I believe that there is more training to be done. And what I appreciate is his attitude. And we support this government, because the government understands it was elected by the people.
And be assured that the Iraqi forces and the security forces have reached a good level of competency and efficiency to protect Iraq as a country and to protect its people. White House photo by Paul Morse. federal government, the image is in the public domain. These are not outrageous challenges. The leaders later issued a joint statement in which they said they were, 'Pleased to continue our consultations on building security and stability in Iraq. Sadr and the Sadrists are just one component that participate in the parliament or in the government.
But the main principle underlying all this is the respect of the Iraqi borders and the internal affairs of Iraq.
You hear all kinds of rumors about the politics inside of Iraq. And you keep mentioning that the U. The national unity government is a government formed of all the entities that participated in it.