dcciv-dev

[Dcciv-dev] transmitter

From: Valentine Mobley
Subject: [Dcciv-dev] transmitter
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:13:36 +0200

I think probably not. You can still use an ASP.
You can get the book from the PragmaticProgrammer website or from online vendors such as Amazon.
For a while we had two teams running, using separate Subversion repositories. There were a bunch of very interesting people there and I had a fun time presenting. The changes will be safely stored under the shelves directory. Details of the event are quoted in the media release below. The old fence has already been removed and orange construction fence is up demarcating the construction zone.
This works muchbetter for people using NFS, for example, and helps avoid some of thepermissions problems.
Subversion is a step up from CVS, so update times are pretty fast.
This worked because the load command simply replays a series of commits, simulating what would have happened if the Chicago team had been working with us all along. Subversionalso adds features like change sets, atomic commit, decent networkingperformance, and a reliable back end. Details of the event are quoted in the media release below. Basically it looks like the data bits of the drive are on the removable cartridge, with the sensitive read heads in the main drive.
Subversion has an extremely active user community and you canoften get a response in minutes, for free. NET validator for client-side validation, but the presenter needs to be able to toggle it visible too.
Why not just have the code-behind access the CustomerService to load the customers? The ideal situation is where everyone can check in, go home for the night, leave you to organize stuff, and then come in the next day and start on something fresh. Windows, Mac OS and Linux can all mount WebDAV filesystems. This interfaces nicely with the .
This interfaces nicely with the .
How will you be spending the evening? If they had used the same directory structure we would not have been able to simply load their changes into our repository.
Basically it looks like the data bits of the drive are on the removable cartridge, with the sensitive read heads in the main drive. This worked because the load command simply replays a series of commits, simulating what would have happened if the Chicago team had been working with us all along.
That is totally the right thingto do.
Screen flow and input validation are good examples.