dcciv-users

[Dcciv-users] bystander operatic

From: Nikola Thornton
Subject: [Dcciv-users] bystander operatic
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:50:53 +0000

Why should he shut her out of hislife as he did?
Its rale glad I am to hear ye say so, Patsy. No cat was in sight, not even Gentleman Tom. Herknitting was on her lap and she looked like anything but a heart-broken woman. They shut out the rain and the cold wind.
And, Patsy dear, kape an eye on GintlemanTom, will ye and see that Mrs. Little storm demons danced in theyard and whirled along the lanes.
It was so easy to start gossip in theGlens.
They all loved Little Mary but Aunt Pat adored andspoiled her. Youll have a splendidtrip and a lovely visit with all your cousins. Always between her and Raewas the coldness and shadow of a thing that must not be spoken of.
Bold-and-Bad, who had been prowling amongthe shrubs, made a few spiteful remarks. And when she did come would things be any better? You know you madehim think I cared for Jerry Arnold. It was just as bad whenthey returned at night. To Pat that politeness of Raes was aterrible thing. Iverything do be readybut what if somethingll be previnting me from going at the lastminute, Patsy? It was so easy to start gossip in theGlens. I did be putting it in the pigs pail and frying up a bigbatch av doughnuts. But ould Jim Polly was always a hard nut to crack. Sure and she wasntfor staying long whin she saw me back. And, Patsy dear, kape an eye on GintlemanTom, will ye and see that Mrs. College has improved Rae Gardiner some, Mrs.
And when had his finger-nails been cleaned last? Worseand more of it, as Tillytuck would say. Not that Id beminding the dying so much but being buried among strangers. Oh, oh, shell be sayingplinty besides her prayers to-night.