dcciv-users

[Dcciv-users] fantasy

From: Geffrey Smith
Subject: [Dcciv-users] fantasy
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:06:10 +0200

Hell have another point of view; and itwont be orthodox.
Youve plucked the flower of our family,Wilfrid; were all in love with Dinny. Wilfrid, lying on the divan in a dark dressing-gown, sat up.
Its nouse, I shall have to face the music. If I must die I want a reality to die for.
He isnt a believer; it must haveseemed to him like some monstrous practical joke.
Michael received his mothers kiss, wrung his fathers hand, andwent.
Wilfrid had been caught, as it were, in a snare! In the morning when he woke the same confused struggle of feelinghad gone on. She crossed a secondfield and came to the narrow tree-trunk bridge.
The General had put his own cup down; he rose, filled a pipe, litit, and stood by the hearth.
Sir Lawrence shrugged the thin shoulders which at seventy-two wereonly beginning to suggest age. Hes lived alone somuch that seeing people is a real strain. According to Blore, Sir Lawrence wasout, but his lady in. Overcome by the bleakness of the situation, Michael got up andhelped himself to more brandy. She crossed a secondfield and came to the narrow tree-trunk bridge.
Dinny drew away a little and sat with her chin on her hands. There are two questions, Michael, and so far as I can see theyrequite separate.
There are two questions, Michael, and so far as I can see theyrequite separate. Even at the height of hisinfatuation with Fleur he had never supposed it would last.
Bitter and rebellious, like his early stuff? I knew a man so completelysatisfied by his honeymoon that he took a mistress two monthslater. If Dinnys in love,its over head and ears, Wilfrid.
But for that, there was no sign inall the house that women existed in this world. After all, what business is it of theirs?