dcciv-users

[Dcciv-users] gridlock

From: Susan Newman
Subject: [Dcciv-users] gridlock
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:15:42 +0900

As soon as a movie is released on DVD it has been copied and put onto thousands of shelves all across the Pacific.
My phone, which I use countless times each day, is just a phone. We all use it for the same thing, talking, communicating, and connecting. What is the readers problem?
Overture is suing Google, Yahoo has taken over Inktomi, and Alexa is a patent filing machine. First, though, she has to study her physics.
People create these movies in many new and exciting ways. Almost everyone in America has heard of the Blackberry, the handheld marvel of technology that lets customers check their e-mail, surf the web, and do a whole host of other activities.
There are the basic lines that are just a phone with a few features like wireless web or picture viewing. One dead giveaway that people know its a home office is through the background noise. As much as we can harness technology, it can still be a worthy adversary. The presence of smart cards, biometrics, and other security devices is now commonplace among many business computers. Then you can step up the camera phones, where just in case you felt like taking pictures of everything and spending serious money each month to send them to someone else, you could.
In this episode, Tim Grahl and Dan Portnoy interview Mike Cook, a professional business coach. The reason is that we all want to be entertained, and none of us want to pay for it. Of course, why waste my time with the other plain phones, when I could go right to the mack daddy.
Also, with foreign governments relatively unwilling to curb the problem for economic reasons, there is little recourse for American companies.
No matter how good the protection, how advanced the security key, or how wonderful encryption, someone will crack it. Sure it can browse the wireless web, or view pictures that someone sends to it, but all in all, I just use it to talk.
We all use it for the same thing, talking, communicating, and connecting.
Of course, why waste my time with the other plain phones, when I could go right to the mack daddy.
I have many friends with collections of downloaded movies. I have many friends with collections of downloaded movies.
When they show up at a polling place, they are asked to submit their finger print which automatically verifies their eligibility and voting status. After all, the computer only runs because we tell it to. This all has me completely sick of elections. There is just one simple answer, talk.
There is, however, the other argument, that we are the reason the technology goes awry.
This really has me wondering now, what would I do with a camera, a PDA, even video games built into my phone?
Walking back to my car I finally realized the absurdity of it all. He and his brother Timmy reasoned that any marketing messages would get prominent attention if they were placed on the flags, since golfers focus on them when they take their shots. I walked out, confused about why I had been jealous in the first place. Almost everyone in America has heard of the Blackberry, the handheld marvel of technology that lets customers check their e-mail, surf the web, and do a whole host of other activities.