dcciv-users

[Dcciv-users] stroke abate

From: Dolores Brown
Subject: [Dcciv-users] stroke abate
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 05:11:36 +0200

to take back the White House. Check into the ergonomics of your office. We Democrats may not always win elected office, but we deliver damn good concession speeches.
They exude the stale mustiness of library bookshelves without the passion of the great literature those libraries contain.
I could scarcely move my wrists. I'd been typing the same way for decades without incident.
If the tenor of Gore's campaign had been embodied by the style of his concession speech, rather than by the essence of stale Milk Duds, I'd have flown to Florida to vote for him twice.
I found a more ergonomic mouse. Yet, incredibly, I had experienced no symptoms at all before this happened.
I rarely go through a day without writing pages and pages of text.
My livelihood and many of my hobbies depend upon my ability to spew thoughts through a keyboard. Spend whatever you have to spend so that your personal computer setup is wrist friendly and mother approved.
I adjusted my chairs. A swing to the center means reorienting the Party, rebirthing the Party.
Yet, incredibly, I had experienced no symptoms at all before this happened.
And there is plenty of room for action and for principle in the Democratic platform.
Assume that you could be a victim.
Would your readers like to offer suggestions? If Hallowell is right, then his theory belies the worthiness of high tech's effort to serve us more information better, faster, in more media and to more places.
All the same, I felt much better this weekend when I used an old and proven technology to end the constant data stream enabled by newer ones: I flipped the off switches, lay down, and read a book.
A swing to the center means reorienting the Party, rebirthing the Party.
Twisting the keys to start my car required use of both hands. I figured that I had the problem licked. So it quickly became crystal clear to me and to my doctor that things had to change to prevent permanent injury.
Or maybe for Buchanan; I'm not so good with chads. Rest assured that I am back for good and will shortly return to blogging on a regular schedule.
I never felt soreness or tension in my wrists or my hands so I didn't worry.
Those fellows aren't men of the people; they're men who think their destiny is to lead the people.
And that bodes well for online sales during the crucial holiday shopping season, according to ComScore Networks.
A swing to the center means rethinking what the Party stands for and who it represents. If the tenor of Gore's campaign had been embodied by the style of his concession speech, rather than by the essence of stale Milk Duds, I'd have flown to Florida to vote for him twice.