dchub-dev

[Dchub-dev] [bug #6474] User list wrong size reported

From: nobody
Subject: [Dchub-dev] [bug #6474] User list wrong size reported
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:12:51 -0500

=================== BUG #6474: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6474&group_id=3963

Submitted by: None                    Project: DcHub:  Hub software for Direct
Connect
Submitted on: Tue 11/11/2003 at 11:12
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Release:  0.5.1                       Platform Version:  None
Planned Release:  None                Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  I installed dchub from version 0.4.5 to 0.5.1 on my
FreeBSD 5.1 on all of them i have this problem... In the user list is reported
a share size of 1-1,5 GB when the user share's a lot more (50-60GB). The hub
works ok... if u get the list you will get the exact share.

How can this be fixed ?

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached