ddd

[Ddd] Changing right-mouse menu

From: Robert Kerr
Subject: [Ddd] Changing right-mouse menu
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:36:27 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,
I'm using DDD 3.2.91 on my DEC Alpha, and I've noticed that when I
right-click on a line and choose 'set execution position' the command sent
to ladebug is 'cont at 1391'.  The correct syntax for the call is 'goto
1391'.  How can I change the command calls for this and perhaps other
things? Is there a section in the Manual about customizing the built-in
things?

--
-bob

The Bureau of Incomplete Statistics reports that one out of three...
* Robert Kerr, The morphing guy.  *    MS 0847 Sandia National Labs  *
* address@hidden               *    Albuquerque NM 87185-0847     *
* address@hidden             *      Phone: (505) 844-8606       *
* http://www.et.byu.edu/~kerrr    *      Fax: (505) 844-9297         *