ddd

[Ddd] problem about DDD

From: Chao . Wei
Subject: [Ddd] problem about DDD
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:22:31 +0300

Hi

    I installed DDD to one Linux computer and there is no error or warning
message during the installation. But when I am ready to run DDD, it reports
            ddd: error in loading shared libraries: libXm.so.1: cannot open
shared
                   object file: No such file or directory.
I checked the file libXm.so.1 and found that it existed in the directory
/usr/local/lib. The Linux version is RedHat 6.1 and the lesstif and DDD
seperately is 0.91.4 and 3.2.91. I ever installed it one HP-unix workstation
with the same file and it works well. Can you help me to find the problem?

BR

wei chao