ddd

[Ddd] Compilation Problem

From: Brent Jones
Subject: [Ddd] Compilation Problem
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:35:37 -0700

Hello -

I'm trying to compile ddd on a Sun Solaris 2.7 machine with gcc.   I
have Lesstif installed with Motif 1.2 compatibility.  ./configure runs
without any problems, and compilation goes okay up until the final
linking.  At that point I receive the following error:

XtR6ShellStrings                    ddd.o
__eh_rtime_match                    ddd.o
__start_cp_handler                  ddd.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
ddd-3.2.1-sparc-sun-solaris2.7
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ddd-3.2.1-sparc-sun-solaris2.7] Error 1

Do you have any idea what I've left out in the compilation/configuration
steps?

Thanks for your help,
Brent

Brent Jones                                PGP Key ID 0xEE820415
Caltech/Owens Valley Radio Observatory
100 Leighton Lane (PO Box 968)
Big Pine, CA 93513
760-938-2075 ext. 130, FAX 760-938-2075