ddd

Re: DDD and Fortran Common variables

From: j . logsdon
Subject: Re: DDD and Fortran Common variables
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:33:28 +0100 (GMT)

Yes I have that difficulty - also displaying arrays that are not local.
You can display an array that is local by the data display panel but ones
that are in common blocks I cannot examine.

Any ideas - Lucio's question has so far remained unanswered as far as I
can see.

ddd 3.2.4, Linux RH6.2 vanilla

John