ddd

trouble with ddd

From: Dan Golob
Subject: trouble with ddd
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:27:56 -0000

Hello.  I am having a little trouble trying to get DDD running.  I have currently downloaded and installed the lesstif-0.91.8 .... gcc-2.95.2 .... and ddd-3.2.1.  I installed them in the order specified exactly as stated on their websites.  Unfortunately, I was not able to find the GCC test suite(the link for it returned me to the GCC home page) so it is possible that this is the cause.  I am currently running red-hat 6.1.  Now, when trying to run ddd I get the following message:

error in loading shared libraries:  libXm.so.1 can not open shared object file: No such file or directory.

I am not sure what else I can tell you about my system.  Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

Dan Golob