ddd

STL and DDD

From: Eduardo Alonso
Subject: STL and DDD
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 15:00:08 +0100

Hello everyone. I guess this question may be very easy for you but I
could not find the answer after going through the entire manual. How can
I display the contents of an STL container with DDD? I am running DDD
3.2.1 and whenever I try to display a vector object, I only get three
pointers.

_M_start
_M_finish
_M_end_of_storage

When I evaluate the contents of each, only _M_start makes sense to me -
as the first vector element. However, if I try to access any of the
other elements (for instance

vector<int> v;
v[i] for any i, it just won't work.

I haven't used the list template yet, but I expect the same kind of
problems. Of course, I can define an iterator, traverse the container
and print out to the screen, but with DDD?

Thanks a lot for your help

        Eduardo