ddd

Re: DDD

From: Arnaud Desitter
Subject: Re: DDD
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:38:11 +0100 (BST)

> Hello all,
>       I'm needing help compiling the ddd debugger on HPUX.
>       I haven't been able to get around the errors. Below is the start of
> the errors.
>       Could you please help.

I compiled with success ddd 3.3.1 using the HP compilers (cc and aCC).
However, it looks like you are using gcc 3.x which is not supported
by ddd 3.3.1.
Some solutions are:
- to use the lastest snapshot of ddd in the CVS respository
  (sourceforge.net/projects/ddd)
- to use another compiler.

In any case, avoid old version of ddd such as 3.2.1.

Cheers,
Arnaud