ddd

DDD - cygwin -- what needed -- binaries

From: Daniel Rosenzweig
Subject: DDD - cygwin -- what needed -- binaries
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:22:27 -0400

I've searched various groups, and seen various issues....
I currently don't have much time to fiddle with a tool which may not
suit my needs. Are there any modern binaries available for ddd
which run on Cygwin?  Since I haven't downloaded every section of
Cygwin, which portions are required to run it?

If I must compile ddd for myself -- what libraries etc would I need to
download first?

I plan on using ddd on a PC to remotely debug an HPUX 11
machine. I plan on using ddd as a front end to gdb (actually wdb)
running on the HP box - which is also where the software to be
debugged is located. Currently, I'm running wdb with an Xserver on
my PC... the X traffic over the network isn't too quick.. especially
when working from home.

Thanks
---------
Daniel Rosenzweig
address@hidden
The URLs below are placed by NetZero - not me.
Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!