ddd

Error in comunication

From: Nelson Jose Rodrigues Abreu
Subject: Error in comunication
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:10:14 +0100 (WET DST)

 Hello! I have a question for you: when I start ddd in Linux Suse 6.2
it occurs an error like this: cannot communicate with child ... wrong
chidpid. I checked if gdb was installed and it was. I tried ddd -debugger
<path to gdb> but it didn't work. I would like to know what can I do to
fix this error.
 Thank you very much for your attention and let me congratulate you for
the good work you have been doing.

                                         Nelson Abreu