ddd

My problem with DDD

From: Renat
Subject: My problem with DDD
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 06:52:15 +0400

To Whom it May Concern:

I have a problem installing DDD program on my computer. I have tried to install DDD 3.3. After configuring (./configure) and making sources with GNU make program under Linux kernel 2.2.19-3.asp on an i586, I received executable file ‘ddd’.

But the problem is that when I try to execute this program (‘./ddd’), I receive such message:

“./ddd: error while loading shared libraries: unexpected reloc type 0x36”

I cannot understand what’s wrong with file. Although all my shared libraries (include lesstif 0.93 libraries) are in standard paths and during compilation with gcc 2.96 I had no errors.

Can you give me advise what to do and where could be problems (and mistakes)?

P.S.

Sorry for possible mistakes in English. ( address@hidden )