ddd

DDD and stepping into anonymous functions

From: Kenneth Karoliussen
Subject: DDD and stepping into anonymous functions
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:10:52 +0100

Hi,

I'm not sure if this actually is related to DDD or Perl's debugger, but here's
my problem.

I'm working with Perl classes and want to make all my private functions defined
as referred by a scalar, so that it isn't available
directly to the user. Encapsulation. =)

my $_priv_func = sub {
    ..code..
};

When the user calls the function the Perl debugger won't *step into* this
function.
Any obvious reason for that it won't enter the function?

I'm using DDD 3.3 and Perl 5.005_03.

Best Regards,

Kenneth Karoliussen