ddd

Installation problems.

From: Danny . Shinder
Subject: Installation problems.
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:44:31 -0000

Dear ddd,

I'm trying to install ddd on an AIX 4.2.1 box. 2 questions please:

------------------------
1. When I run configure, there are a couple of errors in ddd/config.log-

"ld : 0706-006 Cannot find or open library file : -l Xpm
ld: open(): No such file or directory

2. When I try to run make I get the following error:

make : 1254-002 Cannot find a rule to create target ./../include/libiberty.h
dependencies.

Stop.

make 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1

------------------------
IS error no. 2 caused by error no 1 ? Could you help please ?

Cheers,

Danny

Registered Office:
Marks & Spencer p.l.c
Michael House, Baker Street,
London, W1U 8EP
Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

www.marksandspencer.com

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us know
and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or
distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The registered office of Marks and Spencer Financial Services Limited, Marks
and Spencer Unit Trust Management Limited, Marks and Spencer Life Assurance
Limited and Marks and Spencer Savings and Investments Limited is Kings Meadow,
Chester, CH99 9FB.