ddd

Re: Displaying and "infinite recursion"

From: Oliver Bringmann
Subject: Re: Displaying and "infinite recursion"
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:30:24 +0100

Hi Allen,

I suggest, that this problem is related to gdb not ddd. Normally, you
can reproduce this by using the gdb command 'display' which is used by
ddd, implicitly. But, if you use the gdb command 'print' this error
does not occur anymore.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2000-06/msg00031.html
However, I do not know anything about the current status of the problem.

Oliver