ddd

init.c

From: Ivan Fernandes
Subject: init.c
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:27:54 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to debug a program using ddd under linux and whenever i open
a program to debug I get this error message:

init.c No such file or directory

I look in the path its referring to (the root of my uni account) and
there is no init.c file to be found. I also got another error message
telling me something about ddd 3.3 and the need for me to save options.
I did what it told me but now I cannot load any programs.

whats wrong with it?

Please help!

Ivan