ddd

Also under Solaris, Re: help displays, tips, etc. have repeating lines o

From: david
Subject: Also under Solaris, Re: help displays, tips, etc. have repeating lines of text
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:47:56 -0500

I get the same thing under Solaris, but have not had the time to look into the source code. Has anyone contacted the authors on this?

   David

At 2001/12/14 16:38  Friday, Scott Chapman wrote:
I just installed DDD 3.3.1 on my TurboLinux 6.5 laptop.

The help displays often have two lines of the same text in them, so
the text is repeating itself.  Sometimes it's partial lines repeated.
Very strange!

Has anyone else seen this?  Any ideas what's wrong and how to
fix it?

Cordially,
Scott