ddd

Re: Feature request: Stack pane

From: david
Subject: Re: Feature request: Stack pane
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:40:13 -0500

Do you mean something different from the back trace window currently available from the "Program" drop-down menu?

   David

At 2001/12/17 08:49  Monday, Johan Walles wrote:
Hi!

Something I'd like to see in DDD is a pane with a backtrace. It should be displayable in the same way that the GDB Console, the Source Window, the Data Window and the Machine Code window are (from the View menu).

  Cheers //Johan

PS: Don't know if this is the correct forum for this, if it isn't it'd be great if somebody could inform me.