ddd

<no subject>

From: pintgen
Subject: <no subject>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 10:53:00 +0100

Hi,
I have a simple problem with ddd3.3 .
I am trying to debug a little perlprogram but the breakpoints are not very
cooperative: I am able to set them, but the program doesn t stop at them but
just runs through them. The "singlestep" and "untilhere" works fine. This is
what I get as a message after setting a breapoint an letting it run:

DB<> b 13
DB<> exec "perl -d example.pl"
Default die handler restored.

Editor support available.

Enter h or `h h' for help, or `man perldebug' for more help.

DB<>

So what am I doing wrong? Thanks a lot.
Florian