ddd

Re: Having problems running DDD...

From: Tim Combs
Subject: Re: Having problems running DDD...
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:26:51 -0600

Congrats on working thru the building problems.  DDD is running under
Lesstif and so it needs an X server to display to.  There should have
been an X server installed for your machine when you installed Xfree.
Try looking for a executable called startx (I think).  That will start
an X server allowing DDD to display.

Tim
address@hidden