ddd

RE: Ddd digest, Vol 1 #527 - 1 msg

From: Hickling, Richard
Subject: RE: Ddd digest, Vol 1 #527 - 1 msg
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:23:41 -0500

>       I am used to developing apps using Microsoft's Visual
> Studio.  Now I
> need to work under the Cygwin environment...  unix based.
> Does anyone know
> of such a graphical development environment for unix?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dev-cpp/

This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for
the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain
privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on
it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us as soon as
possible and delete it.