ddd

VxWorks (5.4) GDB support

From: Marc Dostie
Subject: VxWorks (5.4) GDB support
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:56:56 -0500

All:

I remember seeing a while back that support was added for
VxWorks/Tornado that allowed DDD to directly debug embedded targets via
the WDB-RPC protocol. I'm working with VxWorks 5.4 and associated tools
(Tornado 2.0). Is DDD's WDB support Tornado 2.0 protocol compliant? I'm
running with Solaris based cross-compilation tools. Is there anything
special I need to do to use gdbi960 or gdbppc for debugging the targets?

Thanks,
Marc